If you are sightseeing in Fukuoka here! Please enjoy nature at Hoshino Hot Springs, accommodation, campsites, restaurants, and other attractive Hoshi-no-furusato Park.
Click here to book your stay at GoTo Travel.
- Ikenoyamaso and Ikenoyama Camping ground (Lodge Bungalow) are eligible for discounts for the GoTo Travel Campaign.
The discount procedure will be available from the official website.
To receive the discount, you need to register from the reservation site.Please make a reservation by clicking the GoTo travel mark on the left.You can also book a campsite.Discounts may not be applied to other reservations.
New Coronavirus Infection Prevention Declaration
- Ikenoyamaso, Restaurant Kohan, and Ikenoyama Camping ground will strictly adhere to the measures of the Fukuoka Prefecture Coronavirus Infection Prevention Declaration.
·Hand sanitizing pumps are installed in various places.·Please wear a mask in the common space.·The staff checks the temperature and health status when they go to work.Also, the service will be with a mask on.If you use it, we ask you to measure the temperature.Please understand that use may be refused at temperatures above 37.5°C.·Acrylic board to prevent splashing is installed at the reception desk and accounting area.·Please understand that the museum may be closed without notice depending on the infection status in Fukuoka prefecture and the area.
【Corona measures】 Room meal plan! (From September 1, 2020 to January 31, 2021)
- Room meal plan! Dinner and breakfast in your room! (Limited Time Plan)We have prepared a room meal plan (dinner) so that customers can have a relaxing meal in their room.
Dinner can be enjoyed in your room.
Dinner and breakfast time will be confirmed at check-in.
We will contact you after dinner and we will lay a futon.
Breakfast is served at the restaurant.
【Available Period】From October 31, 2020 to January 31, 2021
Notification of lodging tax collection
- Accommodation tax will be applied from April 1, 2020.From April 1, 2020, a guest tax of 200 yen is required per guest per night, in addition to the accommodation fee.(Children sharing a bed are not eligible.)
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
【Ikenoyamaso】Overnight Stay Plan
【Ikenoyamaso】To the accommodation plan page
- "Limited to 5 pairs per day" Limited time room meal plan!1 night 2 meals from 10,000 yen
- Standard accommodation plan〈Special Kaiseki〉From 11,000 yen for 2 meals per night
- Standard accommodation plan〈Seasonal Kaiseki Meal〉From 10,000 yen per night for 2 meals
- Standard accommodation plan〈Shokado Zen Seasonal Special Set〉From 9,000 yen for 2 meals per night
Go to the traffic access page
|10780-58 Hoshino Village, Yame City, Fukuoka Prefecture|
|Hoshino Village, Yame City(45 minutes by car from Kyushu Expressway Yame Interchange)|
Pick-up presence (condition)
Guests with groups of 15 or more can transfer by bus.(Reservation required)
Hoshi no Onsenkan Kirara
- Hot Spring Hall "Kirara" is a stop-by hot spring facility located right next to the Ikenoyamaso.
A hot spring surrounded by rich nature.Skin is also sprinkling with beautiful hot water with tender quality gentle fountain quality!
It is a simple alkaline hot spring, it has efficacy for bruises, sprains, muscle pain and fatigue recovery.
Besides the public bath, there is an open-air bath, you can relax while watching the scenery, you can also use the rest building "Raku tsuki no ma month of Raku tsuki no ma".
10780-58 Hoshino Village, Yame City, Fukuoka Prefecture
Ikenoyama Camping ground
- Lodge · Bungalow · Tent siteNatural lake "Aso Pond" 700 m wide.
The quiet Kohan is surrounded by 28 lodges and bungalows and you can enjoy barbecue and camping.
There is also a Restaurant Kohan campsite!
10874 Hoshino Village, Yame City, Fukuoka Prefecture
- Restaurant Kohan where you can relax and have a drink while watching the Restaurant Kohan.
The feeling also rejoices with a lodge style building.
At affordable price, menu is abundant.Please come from stand!
10874-1 Hoshino Village, Yame City, Fukuoka Prefecture
- It is located just a short drive from the Ikenoyamaso.
You can taste "Shizuku Tea", as well as experience menus such as Matcha and Hojicha making.
Yame Tea a facility where you can fully enjoy Yame Tea.
Opening hours 10:00 to 17:00
closing day: Tuesday
Admission fee: Free
- Hoshi no Bunkakan (Star Culture Hall) is a public observatory where you can always see the stars.Telescope is open from Sunday, Sunday, holiday day and even weekday even from daytime It is a rare observatory nationwide. (Except Tuesdays on holidays)
Kyushu's largest 100 cm astronomical telescope was set up in 2017 renewal. Controlled by computer Kyushu's largest caliber 100 cm and 65 cm telescope can capture the shine of the far cosmic stars vividly.
【Monday·Saturday·Sunday·public holiday】10: 30-22: 00 (Last entry 21:30)
【Wednesday·Thursday·Money】13:00 to 22:00 (Last entry 21:30)
※In case of bad weather, general reception will be closed at 20: 30
closing day: Tuesday
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.