If you are sightseeing in Fukuoka here! Please enjoy nature at Hoshino Hot Springs, accommodation, campsites, restaurants, and other attractive Hoshi-no-furusato Park.
Closed day notice
- The museum will be closed on Thursday, February 4, 2021.
The GoTo Travel Campaign has been suspended until February 7th.
- Following the announcement of the state of emergency, the suspension measures have been extended.
From January 12th (Tuesday) to February 7th (Sunday), the application of this project will be suspended.
*For travel and accommodation products after Monday, February 1, sales to which this business is applied have not been permitted.
"Fukuoka's Confinement Trip" Tourism Campaign Request to refrain from using accommodation vouchers
- Due to the spread of the new coronavirus infection, the use of accommodation vouchers during the state of emergency is not possible.
Please refrain from doing so as much as possible.
"Fukuoka's Concealed Journey" accommodation voucher is valid until check-out on Wednesday, March 31, 2021
It has been extended.
New Coronavirus Infection Prevention Declaration
- Ikenoyamaso, Restaurant Kohan, and Ikenoyama Camping ground will strictly adhere to the measures of the Fukuoka Prefecture Coronavirus Infection Prevention Declaration.
·Hand sanitizing pumps are installed in various places.·Please wear a mask in the common space.·The staff checks the temperature and health status when they go to work.Also, the service will be with a mask on.If you use it, we ask you to measure the temperature.Please understand that use may be refused at temperatures above 37.5°C.·Acrylic board to prevent splashing is installed at the reception desk and accounting area.·Please understand that the museum may be closed without notice depending on the infection status in Fukuoka prefecture and the area.
Notification of lodging tax collection
- Accommodation tax will be applied from April 1, 2020.From April 1, 2020, a guest tax of 200 yen is required per guest per night, in addition to the accommodation fee.(Children sharing a bed are not eligible.)
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
【Ikenoyamaso】Overnight Stay Plan
【Ikenoyamaso】To the accommodation plan page
- "Limited to 5 pairs per day" Limited time room meal plan!1 night 2 meals from 10,000 yen
- Standard accommodation plan〈Special Kaiseki〉From 11,000 yen for 2 meals per night
- Standard accommodation plan〈Seasonal Kaiseki Meal〉From 10,000 yen per night for 2 meals
- Standard accommodation plan〈Shokado Zen Seasonal Special Set〉From 9,000 yen for 2 meals per night
Go to the traffic access page
|10780-58 Hoshino Village, Yame City, Fukuoka Prefecture|
|Hoshino Village, Yame City(45 minutes by car from Kyushu Expressway Yame Interchange)|
Pick-up presence (condition)
Guests with groups of 15 or more can transfer by bus.(Reservation required)
Hoshi no Onsenkan Kirara
- Hot Spring Hall "Kirara" is a stop-by hot spring facility located right next to the Ikenoyamaso.
A hot spring surrounded by rich nature.Skin is also sprinkling with beautiful hot water with tender quality gentle fountain quality!
It is a simple alkaline hot spring, it has efficacy for bruises, sprains, muscle pain and fatigue recovery.
Besides the public bath, there is an open-air bath, you can relax while watching the scenery, you can also use the rest building "Raku tsuki no ma month of Raku tsuki no ma".
10780-58 Hoshino Village, Yame City, Fukuoka Prefecture
Ikenoyama Camping ground
- Lodge · Bungalow · Tent siteNatural lake "Aso Pond" 700 m wide.
The quiet Kohan is surrounded by 28 lodges and bungalows and you can enjoy barbecue and camping.
There is also a Restaurant Kohan campsite!
10874 Hoshino Village, Yame City, Fukuoka Prefecture
- Restaurant Kohan where you can relax and have a drink while watching the Restaurant Kohan.
The feeling also rejoices with a lodge style building.
At affordable price, menu is abundant.Please come from stand!
10874-1 Hoshino Village, Yame City, Fukuoka Prefecture
- It is located just a short drive from the Ikenoyamaso.
You can taste "Shizuku Tea", as well as experience menus such as Matcha and Hojicha making.
Yame Tea a facility where you can fully enjoy Yame Tea.
Opening hours 10:00 to 17:00
closing day: Tuesday
Admission fee: Free
- Hoshi no Bunkakan (Star Culture Hall) is a public observatory where you can always see the stars.Telescope is open from Sunday, Sunday, holiday day and even weekday even from daytime It is a rare observatory nationwide. (Except Tuesdays on holidays)
Kyushu's largest 100 cm astronomical telescope was set up in 2017 renewal. Controlled by computer Kyushu's largest caliber 100 cm and 65 cm telescope can capture the shine of the far cosmic stars vividly.
【Monday·Saturday·Sunday·public holiday】10: 30-22: 00 (Last entry 21:30)
【Wednesday·Thursday·Money】13:00 to 22:00 (Last entry 21:30)
※In case of bad weather, general reception will be closed at 20: 30
closing day: Tuesday
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.